Shake To Create
Shake To Create competition details
Win free design and marketing hours! What is Shake To Create? (#ShakeToCreate)
- An annual competition for SMEs to win 35 free hours of creative work for their growing business
- Open to companies who have not yet worked with us
- Includes design, marketing – strategy, copywriting, social media, email campaigns, PR and website development services (does not include SEO services)
- Our chance to give back or, pay it forward, if you prefer.
Enter the #ShakeToCreate competition if you are:
- UK based
- Over 1 year old
- Ready to go the next level
- Want to get more intelligent with your marketing
- Need help across a range of marketing activities including design, web, digital and PR
How to enter
- Create a brief video of yourself telling us what you need doing and why we should choose your business
- Tell us your ambitions and goals for your business
- Introduce us to some of your team
- Upload it to YouTube, keep it unlisted, fill out the form below and include the link to your video within the form
- Get your submissions in by midnight on Monday April 16th, 2018
Please note that if you have entered during previous years and have not been chosen but still meet the criteria, please do feel free to give it another go! We’ll only consider your application based on this year’s video entry.
Are you ready? Enter below.
Top tip: No one will see your video but us and we are the judges. Keep your video as ‘unlisted’ on YouTube and send us the link within the form below. Or if you prefer to simply record on your phone, upload to Google Drive or similar and include that link, that’s fine too.
ENTRIES ARE CLOSED.
Why work with us? See the results previous winners have had as a direct result of winning Shake To Create.
Exercise In The City needed practical help and advice on marketing activities, design and website improvements. We were delighted to help Julia with the following:
- revitalise her business stationery
- set up her email marketing template and newsletter content
- teach her how to track and analyse her website traffic, amongst other things
- make improvements to her website layout and design and content (we are still working with Julia on this)
A key result was achieving an e-newsletter open rate of 35% (14% above the Mailchimp average for the health & fitness industry).
“Winning Shake to Create has been such a great opportunity for me and Exercise in the City. As the sole Founder my days are so busy and there have been things I’ve always wanted to do but just haven’t had the capacity or the knowledge to do. Rachael and Meg have really helped to promote my business providing both practical marketing and design outputs as well as insightful tips and advice. Plus, my new business cards look great and I’ve had lots of comments on them. Rachael and Meg thank you so much for everything over the last year!” – Julia Scodie, Exercise In The City
- Website improvements – design, development, copy editing
- Communications planning
- Brand awareness competition
- Search engine optimisation activities*
- Sourced online listings and PR opportunities
- Graphic design – logo, business cards, flyers
- Marketing and social media consulting
- 88% increase in website visitors (year on year)
- National newspaper coverage
- A 43% increase in email subscribers
- A 270% increase in more profitable sales (direct bookings from the website)
*client chose to pay for additional SEO work
“Since I started working with Shake It Up Creative I have had a 270% increase in direct sales from my website which speaks for itself. Winning the competition has been a boon for my business but also a great learning experience into the benefits of working with experts… I am very grateful and above all Meg and Rachael are both so lovely and such a pleasure to work with.”
– Rosa Roberts, Sketchout