Shake to Create
Win free design and marketing hours! What is Shake To Create?
- An annual competition for SMEs to win 35 free hours of creative work for their growing business
- Includes design, marketing, PR and website development services (does not include SEO services)
- Our chance to give back or, pay it forward, if you prefer.
- Businesses must be over 1 year old, UK based and not an existing client of Shake It Up Creative Ltd.
How to enter
- Create a brief video of yourself telling us what you need doing and why we should choose your business
- Upload it to YouTube, keep it unlisted and fill out the form below and include a link to your video within the form
- Get your submissions in by May 5th, 2017
Are you ready? Enter below.
Shake To Create 2016 – Who won it and how did we do?
Sketchout, the company running brilliant drawing and art workshops in famous London museums, won our first Shake To Create competition for free design and marketing hours.
What we’ve done for Sketchout:
- Website improvements – design, development, copy editing
- Communications planning
- Brand awareness competition
- Search engine optimisation activities*
- Sourced online listings and PR opportunities
- Graphic design – logo, business cards, flyers
- Marketing and social media consulting
- 88% increase in website visitors (year on year)
- National newspaper coverage
- A 43% increase in email subscribers
- A 270% increase in more profitable sales (direct bookings from the website)
*client chose to pay for additional SEO work
“Since I started working with Shake It Up Creative I have had a 270% increase in direct sales from my website which speaks for itself. Winning the competition has been a boon for my business but also a great learning experience into the benefits of working with experts… I am very grateful and above all Meg and Rachael are both so lovely and such a pleasure to work with.” – Rosa Roberts, Sketchout
It’s your turn now: