Design & Marketing Consultations
Do you need a website and not sure where to start?
Do you already have a website and want to change it or update it and not sure how to go about doing that?
Are you confused by all the ‘tech’ speak and want someone to go through everything from domain name to hosting to web build to social media with you in plain English on a one-to-one basis?
Do you need help with your marketing strategy including social media marketing?
Why not book a design consultation with Meg and Rachael?
Every business is unique in some way so every website will be unique too. You want your website to stand out and work well for your business in terms of being the ‘face’ of your business, a marketing tool, an information portal for potential clients and customers and perhaps an online shop.
Meg and Rachael will immerse themselves in your business, engage with your ethos and branding in order to provide the best advice possible for your specific web design or marketing project. They can help you with the following:
- Website planning; including what type of website to have, domain name registration, hosting options, social media, search engine optimisation (SEO) and online marketing.
- Website specifics; including design ideas, what to have on the homepage, advise on website copy, images, audio and video.
- Website design process; including what to expect from your website designer, design process, website build process, and what to do after your website has gone live.
- Strategic business planning; including goal setting, how to achieve goals, day to day business strategies, marketing and networking
- Social media marketing training; including an overview of the different platforms, help with choosing which ones are right for your business, getting set up, how and what to post, how to gain followers and engage with followers (these training sessions are tailored to your specific needs)
Having a website is more than just a website; it is a marketing tool, it is SEO, it is social media (Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest), it is email capture and newsletter marketing, it is digital marketing, it is online presence and consistent branding – it is more than JUST a website these days. Meg and Rachael of Shake It Up Creative can help you.
Together, Meg and Rachael have over 14 years’ experience in the web design and marketing industries and as business owners.
Meg and Rachael both have a Diploma in Social Media Marketing and ORM and Meg has also completed a Diploma in Digital Marketing from the Shaw Academy.
Or if you know what you’d like help with, we can tailor the session to your specific needs and your specific budget.
Book a design consultation HERE.
“When I started my business I had quickly designed my own website but was not entirely happy with the result. In just an hour Meg was able to point out some simple changes that I could make to greatly improve its appearance. She also helped me consider my ‘branding’ and the direction I wanted to take. Meg was thorough and efficient as well as friendly and approachable, I look forward to working with her again in the future!” – Lucy Butler, ABC Accounting
“Meg has spent a bit of time with ABC over the past couple of weeks and during that time she has designed us a new flyer which is already in circulation, given us some Social Media training and helped us through some technological glitches. Meg is a very knowledgeable, professional design and media expert who is approachable, friendly and has an eye for detail. We can’t recommend Meg highly enough.” – Cherry Simmonds, Advantage Business Consultants
Have a quick question or want to ‘try before you buy’? Come along to one of our marketing and design help HUB free drop-in sessions. Click here for details and dates.