Wanna know how we’re shaking things up?
Launching and running Shake It Up Creative has been exciting, lots of fun and of course challenging. We’re learning and listening. Learning how to run a creative agency in Sussex as two directors with different skill sets whilst listening to our clients and business associates about what they want from us and how we can serve them better.
But the time has come to really shake things up! Here’s how:
- We’ll be rolling out helpful content on design, websites, marketing, PR and SEO topics twice each month. Our aim is to engage more with our current clients and business associates and to be a useful marketing resource for growing businesses.
- Our website is being revamped. Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page so you don’t miss the big reveal!
- We’ve established a solid and reliable talent bank which enables us to offer comprehensive all-in-one marketing solutions for SMEs. Examples include video production, photography, blogger outreach, copywriting and illustration.
- In this fast-paced industry, we need to ensure we’re up to date on new techniques, trends, tech, web and marketing skills. We’ll be upping our game through some bespoke training, attending more conferences and seminars.
- Towards the end of the year we’ll be taking our free #ShakeItHUB help sessions online . Opening up this valuable and popular opportunity to businesses based anywhere in the UK will enable us to help more businesses solve problems and get the help they need. Keep an eye on our Twitter and Facebook to find out more when the time comes.
- We use our knowledge and skills to train and teach other businesses through partnerships with other organisations. For example, we recently gave a talk on digital marketing at a Prince’s Trust event in Brighton, we’re running our popular SEO Workshop in conjunction with Portslade Adult Learning, and we’ve signed up to deliver some ‘WiseUp2’ sessions for the Worthing & Adur Chamber of Commerce over the next few months (which are open to non-members too).
So, we are shaking up our own business to strengthen and grow it further – another step towards our big dream! Our core service offerings are still design for web and print, marketing and PR and SEO. Let us know how our creative company can help you!
If you’re not already signed up to our list, you can sign up HERE.